Oluwatosin Ajibade ( born on the 19th of July, 1991) professionally known as Mr. Eazi is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record boss. He originally hails from Port Harcourt Rivers state, Nigeria.
Mr. Eazi was raised in an entrepreneurial family, his father is a pilot and owns a private aviation consulting firm while his mother owned a small business.
Mr. Eazi left Nigeria and moved to Kumasi, which is located in Ghana, back in the year 2008.
After that, the young Nigerian artiste released a debut mixtape titled, About To Blow in 2013.
Real Facts About Mr. Eazi
- Full Name: Oluwatosin Ajibade
- Stage Name: Mr. Eazi
- Born: 19 July 1991 (age 31 years old)
- Place of Birth: Port Harcourt
- State Of Origin: Rivers State
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Girlfriend • Wife: Temi Otedola
- Occupation: Musician • Businessman
- Net Worth: $2.5 Million
Mr. Eazi Early Life & Education
Mr. Eazi originally hails from Port Harcourt, which happens to be his birthplace and also Nigeria’s largest city in Rivers State, Nigeria.
Mr. Eazi had his primary education in Lagos, Nigeria before relocating to Ghana at age 16 for his college education.
He studied mechanical engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana.
Mr. Eazi Career
Mr. Eazi started recording music at KNUST, he would often contribute to guest vocals, and one of the songs titled, My Life dominated on the KNUST campus.
Mr. Eazi also started a party booking and music promotion company at KNUST, which he named Swagger Entertainment.
Swagger Entertainment was a platform that Mr. Eazi uses to book shows, and artists, and also promote music and trending events happening on the KNUST campus.
At Age 23, He came back to his home country, Nigeria, and started an E-commerce platform.
He gained his first international audience during the release of his popular song, Skin Tight while he was being signed by Wizkid under Starboy Entertainment.
Although Mr. Eazi later revealed that he was never officially signed to the Starboy label but it was just a business deal.
- 2016 (Year) WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards (Event) – Special Recognition Award Music Video Africa (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) Soundcity MVP Awards (Event) – Best New Artiste (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) The Headies Awards (Event) – Next Rated (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) Nigeria Entertainment Awards (Event) – Most Promising Act To Watch (Prize).
- About To Blow
- Life Is Eazi, Vol.1 – Accra To Lagos
- Life Is Eazi, Vol.2 – Lagos To London
- One Day You Will Understand.
- Something Else.
Mr. Eazi Net Worth
The Nigerian-born talented musician and businessman, Mr. Eazi has a total estimated net worth of $2.5 Million US dollars.