Khutso Steven kgatle (born November 25, 1992) famously known as King Monada is an award-winning South African singer, songwriter, and music producer.
He came to the limelight for his hit songs “Ska Bhora Moreki” and “Malwedhe”.
He is an Amapiano and afro-pop music sensation known for singing in his native dialect, the Khelobedu language.
Real Facts About King Monada
- Full Name: Khutso Steven kgatle
- Born: November 25, 1992
- Age: 30 years old (2022)
- Birth Place: Limpopo, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Parents: Elvis Kgatla, Thandi Matlala
- Siblings: Michael Kgatla, Luck Kgatla
- Wife: Lerato Ramawela, Cynthia Nthebatse Leon
- Children: Temoso, Junior
- Record Labels: Open Mic Production (former), King Monada Music, Sony Music Africa
- Occupation: Singer, Music Producer
- Net Worth: N/A
Early Life & Education
King Monada was born on November 25, 1992 in Ga-Lekhotho, Tzaneen in Limpopo. He has two brothers, Michael Kgatla and Lucky Kgatla.
He had his basic education at Sebone Primary School and Magoza High School of which he dropped out in Grade 8 to pursue a full-time career in music.
King Monada has been able to develop his passion for music with influences from his musical environment.
He came to prominence for his hit singles; “Ska Bhora Moreki” and “Malwedhe”. He has also released other songs such as; Tihala, Good Life, Perfume, and so on. He is signed to King Monada Music.
- Ake cheat
- Ex ya drama
- Good Life
- Ase Moruti
- Ghanama S-Plus