The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has released 2023 prophecies, stating that this year will be more peaceful than 2022.
The revered man of God released the prophecies during the church’s crossover service, which was held at the Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Redemption Camp, Ogun state.
Pastor Adeboye said, “The weather will be more erratic and will now be very nice in some places, but we are trusting God it will be nice wherever we are. God also says the world this year will be relatively more peaceful.”
For some individuals in year 2023
- The biggest challenge of 2022 will lead to your biggest testimony in 2023.
- In 2023, the Lord will speak peace to some troubled homes.
- In 2023, for quite a few people, there would be restoration of lost glories.
- Daddy said this is his favorite prophecy for 2023: Many trouble makers will lose the ability to make trouble this year.
- Few balloons will be deflated this year.
- Daddy said this is also his favorite: There will be a bit of wealth transfer.”